Fridays 6:00 – 7:00pm
March 7, 14, 21
April 4, 11, 18
May 2, 9, 16, 30
8-class pass $120
6-class pass $95
4-class pass $66
Single class $18
With over a decade of experience in pre- and postnatal instruction, let us safely guide you in practicing throughout your pregnancy using a curriculum designed specifically for the expectant mother.
• learn postures that assist in opening the body for delivery
• practice postures and movement to strengthen lower body
• utilize breath to maintain focus throughout pregnancy and in your birthing space
• establish clear connection to, and communication with, the body to relieve stress
• enjoy relaxation techniques for you and your baby to restore and rebalance the energies of your body
• come for yoga postures, breath work, meditation, and a supportive community!
Saturday April 5th 3:30 – 4:15
Sunday May 4th 3:00 – 3:45
$16.50 per workshop
Parents and caregivers enjoy quality contact time with baby. Learn postures and movements that enrich your everyday activities with baby and spice up your baby playtime. We will also explore a few gentle movements to help release the tension from daily baby-holding. This class includes those who are beginning to practice crawl but who are not yet mobile.
• helps babies to form their earliest connections to yoga and body movement
• improves sleep
• improves digestion
• helps moms gently open the postpartum body and release tension from daily baby-holding
• enjoy a fun way to connect with baby and weave yoga into your everyday life
Saturday April 5th 4:30 – 5:15
Sunday May 4th 2:00 – 2:45
$16.50 per workshop
As baby’s mobility increases, this Toddler-Preschool Yoga workshop includes a variety of explorations. Walking babies become more confident as they practice yoga both in and out of class. We’ll practice some simple animated yoga poses for young walkers as well as pre-schoolers through age 5.
• helps build physical coordination
• develops concentration
• fosters cooperation
• may include creative play, music, or crafts depending upon age range