- Introductory Workshops
Introductory Workshops will be scheduled on an individual basis.
Please call 227-3223 to arrange your orientation prior to one of our regularly scheduled classes. Pre-registration requested no later than the day prior to your workshop. This class provides you with an understanding of the what, how, and why of yoga at Yoga Way. We lay a foundation of understanding then guide you through a direct experience. The workshop includes discussion, evaluation of your personal needs, postures, breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Prenatal Yoga
Please contact us about these class offerings!
- learn postures to assist you in opening the body for delivery
- practice postures and movement to strengthen the lower body
- utilize breath to maintain your center of focus throughout your pregnancy and in your birthing space
- establish clear connection to, and communication with, the body to relieve stress
- enjoy relaxation techniques for you and your baby to restore and rebalance the energies of your body
- Toddler-Preschool Yoga Please call or use the contact page to inquire about class availability. We need a minimum enrollment to hold the class. Please register in advance if you plan to enroll.
- $50 for a 3-class seriesEach 3-class month is considered a series. 10% discount for pre-registering for the full season. Minimum of 4 families for series and space is limited to 8 families.Pre-registration and pre-payment required to secure your spot in class. No make-ups or transfers for these series.Preschool Yoga is a fun, energetic class where we join together, grownups and children, exploring the concepts of yoga in a playful way. Circle time, songs, postures, partner poses, and guided relaxation are all part of the experience (and believe it or not, most young children love the relaxation part!). The Preschool Yoga Class is appropriate for children aged 18 months to age 5.
- Please call or use the contact page to inquire about class availability. We need a minimum enrollment to hold the class. Please register in advance if you plan to enroll.
- $50 for a 3-class seriesEach 3-class month is considered a series.Full Season is October, November, and December10% discount for pre-registering for the full season. Minimum of 4 families for series and space is limited to 8 families.Pre-registration and pre-payment required to secure your spot in class.No make-ups or transfers for these series.Baby Yoga class provides connection time with yourself and baby. Gentle opening postures help alleviate tension in the body associated with baby carrying. Strengthening poses help to stabilize and gradually restore strength to your postpartum body. We explore poses together with baby as well as with baby alongside you on the mat. Techniques to improve digestion and promote calmness are also part of our Baby Yoga format. This class is appropriate for newborns through crawlers.
- Kids Ages 5-11
- September 16, 23
October 14, 21, 28
Family class on November 18
- –Fridays 4:30-5:30pm
- Single class $16.50
Please contact us for upcoming Autumn class times.
Discounts are available for multi-class passes.
25% discount for sibling. (Only one discount applies. No transfers or refunds.)Join the fun in this class specifically designed for kids! Each session will encompass a blend of physical postures, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques along with story telling and creative play. Yoga is a wonderful way for children to develop strong and healthy bodies – and much more. It has proven to be effective in helping children develop as balanced and well-rounded individuals. Develop: discipline – self-confidence – social interaction – focus and concentration – coordination and balance – strength and flexibility – motor skills – ability to relaxCall 227-3223 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
- Please check back for upcoming dates and times.
- In this experiential class we will explore the purpose and practice of meditation. With the understanding of “why” in place we’ll begin to investigate the “how” through various methods and techniques of entering into the meditative state. We’ll create the internal environment required to bring the mind to stillness and cultivate the abilities to focus and concentrate. In this way we may begin to entrain the mind.No previous experience necessary.Dress comfortably and come prepared to relax. You may wish to bring a cushion, blanket, journal and something to write with.
- Benefits of Meditation
- Restore energy levels
- Reduce stress
- Rejuvenate the body
- Calm the mind
- Increase productivity
- Induce deep relaxation
- Refocus energies
- Increase clarity
- Shift attitudes
- Lower blood pressure
- Relieve insomnia
- Boost self esteem
- Connect to the soul’s voice