1. Schedule your online Orientation by using the Contact Us form on the menu bar
This meeting will:
- Give you an overview of our approach
- Provide an opportunity for us to learn about you and evaluate of your needs
- Schedule your online class for a first-hand experience
2. We will provide you with instructions for how to prepare for a regular practice at home and also introduce you to:
- formal postures
- purposeful breath
- deep relaxation
3. In preparation for our class:
- eat lightly or not at all prior to class
- dress comfortably
4. You will receive all the information you need to continue on with classes
Of all the guidelines applied to the practice of yoga, none are as important as your inner attitude. Kindness and respect are the foundation of a healthy practice.
We look forward to having you in class!