Thank you for your participation in Friday’s Guided Meditation!
Our most recent Yoga in the Park event was held at Locust Grove. Just so beautiful to see everyone practicing together in this setting—on their mats and on the green!
The weather has shifted now so we will have to put our outdoor events on hold for the time being… Let’s see what the Spring holds for us!
Please check back for future outdoor events!
Date: Saturday September 26th
Time: 10:15-11:15 am
Location: Locust Grove Estate, 2683 South Road Poughkeepsie—mansion front lawn
Rain Date: Sunday September 27th
Preregistration required: email email@example.com one week prior—limited to 9 participants
What you need to bring:
– Blanket for under your mat
– Yoga mat and water bottle
– Props you might need
– Mask to cover nose and mouth
– Sunscreen, sunglasses, or protective sun gear
– Eye pillow or something to shade your eyes during relaxation
– Clothing to protect from insects
Please be aware:
– Plan to be spaced at least 10 feet apart for practice
– To pre-register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 19th
– This is a regularly scheduled class for enrolled students, there is no fee for class
– We all need to comply with NYS mandates of distancing a minimum of 6 feet at all times, and wearing a mask when that is not possible. So when not on your mat or when you are closer than 6 feet from anyone else, please wear your mask over your nose and mouth.
October 16th 6:00-7:00 pm
This hour-long meditation will include some gentle movement, guidance towards introversion, and a systematic relaxation and meditation. More details to follow!